How to set up contributions:
2. On the right side of the Online donations page under Create Your Online Profile click the Create Profile button
3. Enter your email address this will be your user ID
4. Complete required information and create a unique password
5. Click on Create Profile. This creates your Login that you will use to create or change your donation options now and in the future.
6. Once your profile is created you are ready to schedule your contributions.
7. Complete the amount of contribution in either the General or Special fund as listed. The Offset ACH fee is a nominal amount added to cover the cost of using the On line giving option. As with using a credit card or mailing a letter, there is a small fee.
8. By checking the offset button when selecting your donation option, you may cover those fees for the church.
9. Enter the frequency you want the contribution to be made.
10. Enter a donation start date and end date.
11. Click Continue
12. There are two options for a contribution
a) Electronic savings or check withdrawal. The transaction fee: $0.35 charged each time plus + 0.8 % of the donation ACH amount. Example on a $10.00 donation the ACH transaction fee: ($0.35 + 0.8% of $10.00 or $0.08 = $0.42) less than cost of stamp. Withdrawals are deposited to the church account the same day
b) Debit or credit card assigns a standard fee (2.75% of donation amount that any business is charged when you use a credit/credit card) + ($0.35 transaction fee)
Example on a $10.00 donation the transaction fee:
($0.28 + $0.35 = $0.63)
Amount deposited to the church account with-in 2-4 business days
13. An email is sent to you to confirm your donation.
14. It is secure and confidential through Vanco Payment Solutions, a trusted-on line service used by many churches nationwide.
15. Nominal fees are discounted and monthly fees are waved for ELCA churches!
We Care For Each Other Monthly Campaign 2020
click here to view